Book Title: How to Analyze People: Mastery Guide – Master Speed Reading Anyone, Analysis of Body Language, Personality Types and Human Psychology
Author: David Clark
- The Secret of the Shroud - Origin of the Relic (The relics of the Templars Book 1)
- Electric Smoker Cookbook: The Ultimate Electric Smoker Cookbook – Simple And Delicious Electric Smoker Recipes For Your Whole Family
- Sous Vide Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Quick & Simple Modern Day Meals
- Elon Musk: Life Lessons with Billionaire CEO & Successful Entrepreneur. How Elon Musk is Innovating the Future. SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Paypal, Hyperloop, OpenAI & Much More!
- Altered Reality: Book #2 in the Alter Series
- Keto Diet Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Quick and Easy Low Carb Ketogenic Diet Instant Pot Recipes – For A Better Lifestyle And Rapid Weight Loss
- Instant Pot Cookbook For Two: Delicious and easy recipes for him and for her
- ICO: The Ultimate Guide To Investing In ICOs, ICO Investing, Initial Coin Offering, Cryptocurrency Investing, Investing In Cryptocurrrency
- Air Fryer Cookbook For Two: Easy and Delicious Air Fryer Recipes For Two
- The Complete Vegetarian Instant Pot Cookbook: Everyday Vegetarian Recipes You’ll Love to Cook with Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker (Vegetarian Cookbook, Instant Pot Cookbook)
MASTER HOW TO SPEED READ AND ANALYZE PEOPLE!
Do you have it in you to read people correctly through verbal and nonverbal clues they are continuously and subconsciously giving away?
The magic weapon to understanding and helping people is to identify their inner feelings and emotions. People who are able to identify the feelings of others and channel them in the right direction can be wonderful leaders. It will not only help your personal relationships, but it will also increase your professional performance and social skill.
Do you believe everything we need to know to succeed in life is taught to us in educational institutes? Unfortunately not. The real skills that we need to do well in our daily life are communicating with different personalities and developing emotional intelligence. We sharpen our emotional intelligence when we learn to deal with different types of people. These are the skills that draw a line between average and exceptionally successful people.
Like many skills we hone in life, people reading isn’t something that comes naturally to us. It is an art that is developed through consistent observation, practice and effort. You need to consciously practice reading people and gain insights into their personality using the tips mentioned in this handbook.
Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Proven strategies for studying a person’s body language
- The body language of attraction
- Deciphering types of personalities to better understand people
- Power-packed tips for communicating with each personality type
- Near accurate tips for spotting deception, manipulation and lies
- and much, much more
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today and dive into the world of human psychology and behavior!